Can I reuse my mugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameless

Earning My Ears
Going to POR in April :cool1: . I was wondering if I could use my refillable mugs again this trip. I stayed at POR in 2004 before. Are the mugs different this year. If they are I would buy new ones. In 2004 they were green and yellow with Mickey fishing and I think Goofy and Donald playing instruments. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks!

Ive seen this subject get pretty heated. The mugs are for your stay when you buy them, only at the resort you bought them at. However, Ive heard of ppl filling their water bottles w/ sodas etc... Not fair, but some ppl get away w as much as they can :duck:

Sorry, no, you can't use it again. On my POR mug from 2004 it says "Free refills until the end of your stay. Refills only at location purchased." I'm using it right now.

Have a good trip. :teeth:

Yes you can use it again and again....at home. Your RM is only refillable during your stay. It is not to be brought back and re-filled 2 years later, it is not a lifetime refill.

This topic has been discussed over and over again. Why do some people have a hard time buying soda? Are there that many tightwads out there? :eek:

We wash ours and re-use them everyday at home. It is such a nice reminder of WDW.

OK, OK, just thought I would throw in something funny and light hearted before this thread gets way out of hand.

It depends on where and when you bought them. We sometimes buy new ones but always bring ours back. I asked a very nice CM last year while we were taking the kids around trying out different pools and they said not to worry about the refills 'cause they were free in all the resorts. :drinking1

Allison said:
Sorry, no, you can't use it again. On my POR mug from 2004 it says "Free refills until the end of your stay. Refills only at location purchased." I'm using it right now.

Have a good trip. :teeth:
They say that but I have seen people at POR using mugs from when the resort was called Dixie Landings. Pretty low in my opinion... though that's not as bad as using a mug from another resort entirely (I've seen that too)

There is no reason for this thread to get nasty. If people want to bring their mugs back to use them that is fine. Every cast member I have ever talked to said that you can keep on using them again and again and again. In fact cast members told me this like 20 times before I even purchased my AllStarsResort mug.

So if you want to bring them back to the resort do it, if you don't, don't do it. But there is no reason to get nasty about this topic on Disney message boards. Maybe the best thing to do in a case like this is just to ask a Disney cast member at the resort in which you will be staying at.

I've actually seen people reusing the paper cups and filling their own travel mugs, too.

We usually buy new mugs every time we go just cuz I like to have whatever the new ones are....and besides, for all the free coffee I hit Disney up for during my stay, the least I could do is buy a new mug each visit. LOL!! :rotfl:

happilyeverafter said:
what are you white trash? can you not afford a new mug and another thing those mugs arefor ONE resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :headache:

I'm speechless. I really wish I could come up with a good response to that without stooping to the same level that you have reached.

What has this world come to? A person can't come on a Disney discussion board asking an innocent question without getting crude and totally unneccesary responses in return. Maybe the op has never read the previous threads that got horribly nasty. It was a simple question that is in need of a simple answer. That's that. End of story.

I'm not quite sure what's even wrong with you that you would use a term like white trash. It's just sick!

I'm also a bit confused. It looks like you just posted another thread stating that you used your mugs from WL while pool hopping, and thought that that was absolutely fine. So where the heck did this come from?

happilyeverafter said:
what are you white trash? can you not afford a new mug and another thing those mugs arefor ONE resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :headache:

Um, are they taking soda away from you that you normally would not be able to get? Not to mention every CM has always told me they are refillable at ANY resort. There's no reason for that tone, unless it is actually interfering with your own enjoyment of the trip somehow.

WorldlyWise said:
It depends on where and when you bought them. We sometimes buy new ones but always bring ours back. I asked a very nice CM last year while we were taking the kids around trying out different pools and they said not to worry about the refills 'cause they were free in all the resorts. :drinking1

LOL :rotfl: Refilling and pool hopping. You rebel you! :lmao:

The official Disney policy for mugs is the mug is good for the length of stay in which you purchased the mug.

Most resorts have this policy posted and many of the mugs have this printed on them.

Say goodbye to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter