Can I really use my memory maker for my whole extended family?

CamillaF

Mouseketeer
I am reading that I just need to link my family with my MDB account and turn on sharing. Is this really true? I have a group of 14. This includes 3 families with kids, Grandma, and Great Grandparents. I have purchased a Memory Maker and 14 not so scary halloween tickets. I have Magic bands for my family of 4, one of the families of three is staying longer and as their own MDB account. The rest of the group, 7 people, will be going for 1 night and are currently in my account with their halloween tickets. They have no need to make an account.

Is it best to just have them get the photo pass card? Can I attach multiple cards to My MDB? Would it be easier for each group to sign up and get an MDB? Would you recommend magic bands? Just trying to wrap my head around this. I would like to set it up so that everyone can get photos in different groups and configure my Memory Maker so that I can download and email the photos.

Yes you can but you will he the only account that can see the photos without the watermark so you will have to figure out how to get everyone the photos - I woukd recommend having everyone getting a memory maker card each day and then turning it into you at the end of the day so you can put the cards into the account. Yes, you can technically reuse the cards, but this way you do t worry about losing them without getting them uploaded

The way it worked best when we went back in 2019 with mulitple families is to have the person who purchased Memory Maker download the photos and email them to everyone once your vacation has ended. You were able to download them as I recall for some period of time after your vacation had ended. Assuming it still works that way, we found that arrangement to be the least complicated way to share those pictures. The downloading is somewhat clumsy and you have to do a bit of fiddling around with the downloaded files to arrange them in a way that makes them easier to locate.

Disney photographers are in various locations around the park. Everyone in your party can pose together for those pictures which is what we did. They take several pictures at each location so we actually ended up with way more pictures then we really needed. However, it is a convenient way to get everyone in your party in the same picture.

I am reading that I just need to link my family with my MDB account and turn on sharing. Is this really true? I have a group of 14. This includes 3 families with kids, Grandma, and Great Grandparents. I have purchased a Memory Maker and 14 not so scary halloween tickets. I have Magic bands for my family of 4, one of the families of three is staying longer and as their own MDB account. The rest of the group, 7 people, will be going for 1 night and are currently in my account with their halloween tickets. They have no need to make an account.

Is it best to just have them get the photo pass card? Can I attach multiple cards to My MDB? Would it be easier for each group to sign up and get an MDB? Would you recommend magic bands? Just trying to wrap my head around this. I would like to set it up so that everyone can get photos in different groups and configure my Memory Maker so that I can download and email the photos.
There a maintained thread
https://www.disboards.com/threads/everything-photopass-memory-maker.3663430/

Yes you can but you will he the only account that can see the photos without the watermark so you will have to figure out how to get everyone the photos - I woukd recommend having everyone getting a memory maker card each day and then turning it into you at the end of the day so you can put the cards into the account. Yes, you can technically reuse the cards, but this way you do t worry about losing them without getting them uploaded
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter