Can I put a luggage tag on??

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
Wondering if I can put a luggage tag on a case of water for my cruise or a case of juice??

Disney's rules for any liquid is that it must go in your carryon.

We have put a luggage tag on a case of water at least twice now, just ask the porter if it is ok. :cool1:

The porters will tell you it's o.k. because they want your tips. They don't work for DCL and don't have to deal with the fallout if your water breaks all over someone else's luggage. You will have to pay for the damages.

The porter may tell you it's okay to save seats in the theater and by the pool, and that shorts are okay in the main dining room, but that doesn't mean it's right. They aren't DCL employees and want your tips. What happens on the ship isn't their problem. Makes me wonder why DCL allows that to even happen

The porter may tell you it's okay to save seats in the theater and by the pool, and that shorts are okay in the main dining room, but that doesn't mean it's right. They aren't DCL employees and want your tips. What happens on the ship isn't their problem. Makes me wonder why DCL allows that to even happen

Shorts are permitted in the main dining rooms (unfortunately).

The porters will tell you it's o.k. because they want your tips. They don't work for DCL and don't have to deal with the fallout if your water breaks all over someone else's luggage. You will have to pay for the damages.

Exactly!

Wondering if I can put a luggage tag on a case of water for my cruise or a case of juice??

Sure, you can put a luggage tag on a case of water. But that doesn't eliminate the rule that you can't check it in and must carry it on. I see people with luggage tags on their carry-on bags all the time for some reason.

Please do not do this (just because some people do it anyway :confused3). I had a whole suit case of FEs almost ruined because someone's liquid broke open :sad1:(I think it was rum) Plastic can still break

Please, let's not go there! There are ample threads dealing with the dress code for the MDRs, it's enforcement, of lack thereof, in this forum. The discussion can become quite heated on both sides.

Please, let's not go there! There are ample threads dealing with the dress code for the MDRs, it's enforcement, of lack thereof, in this forum. The discussion can become quite heated on both sides.

Thank you! This thread is about whether or not you can place a luggage tag on a case of (whatever). I'm figuring that OP doesn't wish to cart it around until the room are ready and, rightly so, asked a question.

The answer is, you can certainly put a luggage tag on the case, however, DCL requests that all beverages be hand carried onboard, not in checked bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter