Can I purchase TiW card online?

vassar36

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just wondering if I can purchase the TiW card online somewhere, or do I have to wait until I get a to a park and go to guest services?

TIA!

Their web site says DVC members should go to a guest services location. FL residents and AP holders can order via phone but it takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Even as a FL resident, I buy mine at the parks or at GS in DTD. It literally takes 10 minutes unless there is a line.

From the TiW website:
How to Purchase:
  • If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Please present your Photo ID and your DVC Membership Card.
  • If you are a Florida Resident or Annual / Seasonal Passholder, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® Area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Florida Residents and Annual / Seasonal Passholders may also purchase over the phone. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery when purchasing by phone.

It also expires one year from the date of purchase....correct? Not like AP from the first use? Better to wait until the day you need it?

It also expires one year from the date of purchase....correct? Not like AP from the first use? Better to wait until the day you need it?
Good point. Guess I will just get it the day we arrive.
Thanks for all the responses!

Actually the TIW card is good for 13 to 14 months depending on time of month it is purchased. For example if you purchase any time in April 2015, it will be good until May 31, 2016; purchase in May 2015, it is good until June 30, 2016, etc.

As noted, it is best to purchase at guest services at the parks to get the best start date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter