• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I purchase FL Resident AP for Grandchildren with my CC in OK?

bill'sdj

Mouseketeer
My three grandchildren reside in Florida. They are meeting us at Disney World for five days followed by a Disney Dream Cruise. This was their Christmas gift last year. Part of the deal was that we would purchase their FL Resident AP's. Their parents will bring them to WDW when we arrive, so they can provide FL resident ID at time of voucher submission. If I attempt to purchase online the purchaser has to have a FL address. Since I reside in OK, the billing address would not match my CC information at time of purchase. Do we need to just wait until our trip to purchase the AP's?

Verification of ZIP Code is a normal procedure in almost any online purchase. And Disney will not sell Resident Tickets if the purchaser's ZIP Code is outside Florida. You may even find that you cannot get into the Resident ticketing portion of the Disney site if your ISP is outside of Florida.

Like CF said, you will probably not be able to do this. However, honestly, I don't see any benefit to buying the passes now. You'll still need to go to a ticket window to exchange the vouchers and that will likely take as long as just buying the tickets at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter