Can I purchase 1-day tickets at WL

Kristaia

Mouseketeer
Can you only buy park hopper passes or can I buy a 1-day at the Wilderness?
Thanks in advance,
Krista

I think that you can purchase any type of pass that Disney offeres at guest services. I don't know how long you are staying in DW but if it is only 2 or 3 nights it is wise to think about the lenght of stay. They should explain this to you at checkin. It will give the option of skipping park to park and with the reduced hours at some parks this is a great option and worth the additional expense.

1-day park tickets are sold only at the park's Guest Services.

You are able to purchase any ticket media available to the general public at your resort's guest services desk EXCEPT annual/premium annual passes. So yes, you can buy a 1 park/ 1 Day pass at the Wilderness Lodge.

The minimum for an Ultimate Park Hopper is 1 night/2 days. It is currently priced at $114 plus tax (adult).

Here's a link to WDWIG's FAQ on tickets:

http://wdwig.com/ticket.htm

It should answer most questions on tickets and includes prices.

Does anyone know if there is a time limit on the bounce-back tickets?
We will be at the park for 1-day pre cruise, then 8-days post cruise.
Could I use the 3-day bounce back when we return(the extra 2 days), one week later?
Krista

The "3-day bouce back" ticket expires 7 days from purchase date, which is also the first day you went to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter