Can I pick how many days we want the DDP?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by DisneyBliss7, Mar 17, 2013.

1. DisneyBliss7

DisneyBliss7 ''Wish upon a star''

We might try and stay through a DVC memeber. Can we only get the DDP for 4 days we are at the parks instead of the full week we are there?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

No. You must purchase DDP for every night of your reservation.

4. quietgirl

quietgirl Earning My Ears

Not sure if DDP is worth it for you but remember you get to use your credits any day you want so technically you could use TS for breakfast and dinner if you wanted on you park days and use qs meals for breakfast and dinners at a resort food court on non-park days. Not suggesting that's the way to get the most for your money just reminding that you don't have to use one TS one CS each day.

5. Siliobear

Siliobear Mouseketeer

You can split your reservation but you risk getting moved to another room. I've changed resorts or split the res and was able to buy DDP for just one leg of the stay. All members of your party must also be on the same DDP.

6. superrach

superrach Mouseketeer

But the dining credits expire at midnight the day you check out, right? So one wouldn't be able to still use those dining credits the next day of the new resort stay without the dining plan? Right?

7. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

Yes, the dining and snack credits expire at midnight of your check out day. You cannot carry over any unused credits.