Can I page DH using Club beeper?

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
Just curious if I could page DH on the Kids Club beeper. I am picturing DH wandering the ship while I watch the kids at the pool. Can I "beep" him to come back to the cabin?

Peggy

No. They are controlled from the club and you won't have the #. In fact, I think they are done by computer.

Get good radios. They'll do the trick.

My experience on 12/03/02 - Wonder Cruise:

My DH went to pickup our DD at the Oceanner's Lab which was on the Sport's Deck and I went to pick up our other DH at the Club and they were in route to Dinner. We were then meeting for dinner. At the club they paged my husband and asked him pick up both our youngest at Dinner, since he was already up there at my request. They didn't mind doing it at all.

Good Luck

Lisa

When we had an emergency ship to shore call, the beeper went off to notify us to contact Guest Services. (They also paged us over the ship's speaker system to come to Guest Services.)

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter