Can I Order from World of Disney...

brisus

Mouseketeer
in Downtown Disney on the phone. I know exactly what I would like to order but do not see it on the Disney Store website not even under their theme park merchandise section. Do you think this could be done??? Thanks!!!

i emailed a few days ago to ask about mail order for something i had seen in the parks and this was the response.

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for contacting Disney Theme Park Merchandise.

Please call Merchandise Guest Services toll free at (877)560-6477. Cast Members are available to answer merchandise questions as well as facilitate an order for you. International Guests may reach us directly by dialing (407)934-6111. Phone lines are open Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. E.S.T., excluding holidays.

Have a Magical day!

Hope that helps :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Wow that amazing information! I am calling right now! Thank you for your help I really appreciate it!

let me know how you got on :goodvibes
i havent called myself yet but there are a few bits that i want :thumbsup2

let me know how you got on :goodvibes
i havent called myself yet but there are a few bits that i want :thumbsup2

Wonder if I can order a halloween tshirt this way? They do not have my size at disneystore.com and I know they will be sold out as we are going to the last MNSSHP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter