Can I make alterations to BOG breakfast menu item?

Wismgari

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I am on the QS dining plan and am thinking of making a BOG pre park opening reservation for breakfast for my trip next year. My bf will love the food there and is very excited about it. I, however, am more picky! Does anyone have any experience of altering the items on the menu - specifically, I would like to order the open bacon and egg sandwich, without the egg! So it would be the bacon and brie on the toasted baguette. Would this be possible do you think, or because it is all premade it would have to be ordered as it comes on the menu?

Thanks for any help! :)

when i did my pre order online I was able to specify what I did not want. Eg I chose the same as the one u mentioned only that I chose to remove bacon.
Also from my understanding u can tell the CM at the Kiosk prior to reconfirming your pre-order what alterations you would like to make.

when i did my pre order online I was able to specify what I did not want. Eg I chose the same as the one u mentioned only that I chose to remove bacon.
Also from my understanding u can tell the CM at the Kiosk prior to reconfirming your pre-order what alterations you would like to make.
Thank you for this - this is perfect just what I wanted to know! BOG breakfast here I come!

I would like to order the puff pastry with egg but I'd like to sub Bacon for the ham. Curious if anyone has been successful with doing that.

The preorder options I am seeing right now for breakfast are really limited. You can order the open faced egg and bacon sandwich without the bacon but not without the arugala. The eggs florentine can be ordered without the cheese but not without the spinach. I'm not sure if you have more options at the kiosk or if you would have to order from a cast member to customize more.

When I got the open-faced bacon and egg sandwich, the egg would have been easily removable without leaving residual yolkage. Although poached, mine was cooked through with minimal, if any, runny yolk. This was to my disappointment (but still good), but might help your case. If BF wants your eggs, then maybe that is the solution -- order as is and just transfer to him. If you are allergic, then obviously, you might not want to chance it, but if just not an egg fan, this might be an option. The breakfast entrees are not huge, so if he would want the eggs in addition to whatever he is getting, consider it as a bonus to him rather than your giving up "value"...then you get to claim first dibs on the pastry tray - ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter