Can I just Hire Fins on Castaway Cay?

disneymum2201

Mouseketeer
I have special goggle/snorkel (prescription). I will bring them from Australia so I can see!! I don't want to drag my fins long haul and was wondering if I can just hire fins? If so any idea of cost? Thanks

Like you, I have a prescription snorkel mask and they let me rent just the fins. I don't remember the price but it was less than the full rental cost. Hope that helps.

Like you, I have a prescription snorkel mask and they let me rent just the fins. I don't remember the price but it was less than the full rental cost. Hope that helps.

I'm glad to hear this, but that wasn't my experience. Maybe I just didn't ask nicely/persistently enough. My sons had snorkel masks all ready to go, but no fins. I was told that they only rented them as sets for the full price of $35 or whatever. I ended up renting two of them and using one of the masks for myself and doing without the fins, but keeping up with them and their fins was a real challenge!

Yes you can! There is a price list of individual items (I just can't remember what the prices are atm, its been a while since Ive been at CC), so there shouldn't be a problem!
You'll also need a yellow vest if you go in the snorkel area, but they're free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter