• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I join?

DaisyD

<font color=teal>Nothing like crunchy milk in the
I posted on here a while back about joining LA Weightloss. I decided to go with WW instead. Anyway I had my first weigh in, always the best, and I lost 6.2 lbs!! I weigh in every Friday and so far looks like I've lost 2 more at least. Good luck to everyone else here and hope we all meet our goals! :cheer2:

Congratulations! Your are having great success. Please do join in and share your experience with us. Stop by the sticky thread at the top of this forum and grab your WISH member clippie too. I look forward to hearing more about the journey you are on to a healthier you.

Glad to have you posting, please join right in. Way to go on your loss to date, keep up the great work.

Welcome!! :wave2:

Congrats on the GREAT loss! Keep up the good work! :cheer2:

Come join us on the WISH journals!!!

Welcome! I just recently started on this board, too. It has really been a motivator for me! Congratulations on your weight loss--great job! :cheer2:

Thanks all for the welcomes!! I just weighed in today and lost another 3.8 lbs! A total of 10 lbs in two weeks. Hopefully I will be thin by June 1st! I will be coming to WDW in June and will be buying an entire new wardrobe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter