• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I have 2 DVC ressies in my name @ same time?

ss0414

Mouseketeer
I have rented pts for 12/18/07 - 12/20/07. But I'm still looking for more days, and they are probably going to overlap, if I'm successful in securing a existing reservation from someone for around that time period. Is it alright to have 2 DVC reservations in my name, or should I put one in my daughter's (20 yrs. old) or does she need to be 21? Thanks.

Sure, you can have more than one ressie in your name. I had about 6 in my name for the first week in October, since I rented my points this year, and everybody wanted to go at that time. Eventually, I changed the names, but it was confusing for awhile! I wouldn't do that again--live and learn!:confused3

Well this is good. Back in January I was trying to put two reservations in my name because I was still figuring out who was going with me in December. MS would not, at that time, put my name on 2 reservations for the same days. Others were having the same experience at that time. I could however put my friends name on one and change it later. :confused3 Maybe they just wised up that having that rule did nothing.

Well this is good. Back in January I was trying to put two reservations in my name because I was still figuring out who was going with me in December. MS would not, at that time, put my name on 2 reservations for the same days. Others were having the same experience at that time. I could however put my friends name on one and change it later. :confused3 Maybe they just wised up that having that rule did nothing.

:wave2: Hi Lisa... Good to see ya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter