• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I drive to another resort for my breakfast reservation and leave my car there all day?

You should be able to valet. But if you're staying on site, I would park at the TTC for free. Then walk over to Poly for dinner.
Thanks for the information:thumbsup2...I hope it won't look too silly being in costume walking back and fourth!:rolleyes1

When we went over the summer we had a breakfast at Chef Mickey then were heading to MK. We valeted at about 8am and didn't pick up until after midnight. No problems, easy as could be. We were off site so would have had to pay to park anyway so the little bit more plus tips was worth it for the ease of getting around (having the car brought to you at the door at the end of the night).
This works well most of the time. However, during very busy periods (Christmas, New Year's Eve, or if there's a big convention at CR), they have been known to restrict even valet parking at the Contemporary.

Stayed at CSR last weekend and we got a paper parking pass. Saw several others parked around us with the papers on their dashboards too.

We were at CSR all week last week without a parking pass. We did online checkin, and never even visited the front desk, as a matter of fact. They texted us our room number, and we went straight to the room with no problem whatsoever.

We stayed at AKL for the first night of our stay, and had no parking pass there, either.

Not anymore, now no one gets a paper parking pass.
OP, if you have TIW card then your valet fee is covered by it.

We also got paper passes for our trip. Split stay and got them both for the Poly and the CR for this week.

We got paper pass at AKL last month. We are staying at POR next week & always just take the buses everywhere. I'm not dealing with a car at WDW. I always allow enough time to get where our reservations are.

Last edited:
We just arrived home from a stay at AKL with 2 other nights after our original stay 1 at AKL and 1 at CS. We never even saw a paper pass from the original 7 nights, but were offered a paper pass from the additional nights at AKL and CS. Our magic band worked as our entry into the parking lot so the paper pass wasn't needed and seemed like a waste to have. We only used our car a couple of times during our 10 days, but everything was very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter