can i download photoshop online for free

bestroyal

Earning My Ears
can i download photoshop online for free if so what is it called :3dglasses :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

have a magical day

bestroyal said:
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc is it like photoshop can i do the same designs :goodvibes

You can do most things you would want to to start with; probably it will do all you will ever want to do! Try it!

You will have to post some results here for us to see!

It's for photo manipulation - but you can make a good one from a picture of you! (or something!)

There is a free alternative to Photoshop, GIMP. It does a lot of what Photoshop does and may be just what you need.

No, I don't use GIMP, although I have tried it.
I still prefer Photoshop, even with their 18 month upgrade schedule and their silly activation scheme, and their blocking of valid images (try scanning and opening an image of a dollar bill), and their .... on and on.
Its just still the best.

boB

boBQuincy said:
and their blocking of valid images (try scanning and opening an image of a dollar bill), and their ....
boB

maybe they do that becasue it's a Federal crime.... :confused3

You cannot download photoshop as it is a stand along product. As people have mentioned you can however download the trial versions from the adobe site that are good ways of getting photoshop for 30days.

The other alternative is that Photoshop Elements, a cut down version of photoshop is only about £60/$80. It is still packed full of features and is a great program to use.

The other thing to bear in mind is that photoshop elements 2 or 3, the older version of this software are quite often bundled with printers or scanners. So if you have bought a digital camera, printer or scanner recently then check what discs came in the box. Photoshop elements might be one of them.

I use photoshop CS 2 suite which is an amazing program but it costs over $1000. I only use this as photography is my source of income and is my proposed career.

If you are into your photography i can definately reccomend getting photoshop elements though, it will allow your creativity to floruish and will make playing with photos a lot more fun.

Cheers, Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter