Can I do this?

jaimeadk

Mouseketeer
Because of the way our reservations fall, would both of these things be okay to do?

Use 3 kids table service credits at Sci-Fi diner and adults split an entree and pay cash.

Use 3 kids table service credits at Whispering Winds and adults pay $39.99 per person for the meal.

We are doing a couple of adult only meals while the kids are in the kids clubs and want to still use all of their table service credits.
Thanks!

DO you have three kids? If you do then I would say it is ok. You do not have to use the table service credits if you don't want to. You can pay cash and use the credits when you want. I just don't think you can use more than one per person per meal unless it is a 2 credit dining experience.

Yes you can mix TS credits and OOP at the same meal. Just let the server know who will be using credits and who will be paying OOP.

As long as your KTTW cards indicate that you have 3 children on the plan you will be able to use 3 kids' credits at a time.

Yes, we have three kids. Thanks for your responses. Glad to know we can make that work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter