Can I do early check in at AoA?

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
We are staying at AoA in November, transferring from Universal to WDW, so we will be checking out of our Universal hotel by 11, and then heading straight to AoA, so we will arrive long before normal check in time. If there isn't a way to check in early, do you think they would stow our bags somewhere for us so we can head to DTD to do some shopping and dinner?

You will be able to check into AOA as soon as you arrive. Your room may not be ready at that time, however, in which case, you can leave your bags with bell services until your room is ready. :thumbsup2

You can check in anytime after the computers roll over at 6:00 AM. Your room may not be ready, but sometimes it helps if you do online check in and indicate approx what time you'll be checking in. If the room isn't available you can leave your bags with luggage assistance and pick them up yourself or call from your room after you return from DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter