can i do better on this car rental price?

samdisney

Earning My Ears
i am getting 109 $ tax inc for may 22-26.,ntermediate car from national.i am not an ec member so cant use marys 25 dollar off coupon for ec members.any other suggestions or coupons.
please advise.

Seems ok to me. What coupon are you speaking of? I must have missed this one. Most coupons do not require you to be an EC member, just punch the coupon code in the rental request area. Also, you don't have to be a member to use different codes out there.

If you want to try for a better rate and don't mind if you have a different onsite rental company rather than National, you can put a cheaper rate into Priceline and see what comes up. Just remember to figure in the taxes and the 5.95 Priceline fee. We have used them four times and have gotten Avis twice and Alamo twice. I shop around for the absolute best rate I can get and then bid below that. If you get something, you can cancel the National ressie. If not, no problem.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hi samdisney- I have a full size booked for 5/22-5/27 +5 hrs. for 124.66. I am a Disney Club member and used the old code 5901600 + the entertainment book coupon for 20.00 off for a total of 91.38 b4 taxes and fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter