can I check in and get boarding pass for my husband?

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
We are using Magic Express and resort airline check-in tomorrow and I have a question.
My DH will be going to his conference early tomorrow and I'll be sleeping in so my question is:
Can I check both of us in and get our boarding passes or do we both have to be there?

We are using Magic Express and resort airline check-in tomorrow and I have a question.
My DH will be going to his conference early tomorrow and I'll be sleeping in so my question is:
Can I check both of us in and get our boarding passes or do we both have to be there?

I am under the understanding that 1 member of a family can check the entire family in using RAC.... I am not sure if everyone checking luggage has to be present though.....

Duds

We were told last time that if you have the same last name, you can get the other's boarding pass if you have his picture ID. If you do not share the same last name, he has to get his own.

It worked for us; my husband was able to get mine.

It may depend on the agent working at the time. My DH and I tried to check our luggage and get the boarding passes for us and our two 20-something kids and the agent at the Boardwalk wouldn't do it until we were all standing before him with IDs. All you can do is ask since each agent may operate differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter