• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I change the Tread Title Once I Post It.

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I made a typo in the title on a post I just published. I know I can edit the details, but can I edit the title of the thread itself?

I am going to move this to the Tech Support Board. I think you can but in all honesty, I am not sure how to do it with the board software we use now.

I made a typo in the title on a post I just published. I know I can edit the details, but can I edit the title of the thread itself?

I am going to move this to the Tech Support Board. I think you can but in all honesty, I am not sure how to do it with the board software we use now.

To change your title, go to the first post you made (the one creating the thread), hover over "Thread tools" in the upper right of that post. "Edit title" is there. Click that link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter