Can I change package to AP rate?

minniesota

<font color=purple>Land is a good thing, too<br><f
I have a winter Dream Maker package resrved for the last week in Jan. through Dreams Unlimited. If AP rates come out for Jan., what happens to my package (assuming there is a room available at AP rate)? Does DU try to get me an AP rate and how does that affect my package price?

I don't think this it is a package that you could do this. You would have to cancel the package, pay any penalty fees. and then make a reservation for the room using the AP rate. That is assuming that they had AP rooms available for your dates.

I'm interested in this too. I asked the last person I talked to when making my reservations with Disney and they said that I would have to cancel my existing reservations and make new ones with the AP rate. I think this is because the AP reservation will probably be for room only.

I'm assuming this is the deal, although I sometimes get different answers from different people there, but this does make sense to me.

Christine

When we first booked our upcoming vacation there were no discounts available.
Our great travel agent at Dreams Unlimited changed our package as soon as the FTP became available for our dates.

The only thing I can see wrong with changing your reservation is that the AP rates are for Room Only and they only offer a few rooms at that rate.

You may be better off keeping your package as you are sure you will have a room when you want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter