• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I buy WDW tickets in Canada?

MommaSue

Mouseketeer
We're planning a March Break vacation in Florida (renting a condo off-site), and would like to spend a day or two in Epcot.

Are there any places in Canada where I can buy discounted tickets? Or should I just get them at the park when we get there.

Thanks for your help.:)

I recommend getting them from Undercover Tourist online. If you have the link from Mousesavers, it's the best price available, all taxes included and free delivery. If you're going in March, that gives you plenty of time to get them before you leave, assuming you order soon, of course ;)

We're planning a March Break vacation in Florida (renting a condo off-site), and would like to spend a day or two in Epcot.

Are there any places in Canada where I can buy discounted tickets? Or should I just get them at the park when we get there.

You can buy them at Disney Store Canada. I beleive they are CDN$ at par (but I may be mistaken about that)

Any CAA travel location will have them as well

If your only planning for 1 day in a park consider the Give a Day program. You could give a day of service and get a free 1day/1park ticket for those 6 and up who participate.

If your only planning for 1 day in a park consider the Give a Day program. You could give a day of service and get a free 1day/1park ticket for those 6 and up who participate.

What a great idea! So, I don't actually have to buy at least one ticket to get a free one? Just have to do a day of volunteer work?

What a great idea! So, I don't actually have to buy at least one ticket to get a free one? Just have to do a day of volunteer work?

With Give A Day, Get a Disney Day, you register at disney.com and search form opportunities in your area.

Complete your day (I did it, and it was only a few hours). Then you will get a pass to go to any disney theme park for 1 day in 2010. There are a few blackout days.

So if everyone in your party (over 6) volunteer, then everyone can get a free day.

If you require 2 days, you can upgrade your free day pass to a 2 day pass simply by paying the difference.

If you don't end up going the "Give a day" route. I can't recommend Undercover Tourist enough! their prices include tax and shipping ( even to Canada ) and their service is outstanding.

Last time we went I purchased ours at the Local Disney store..prices were very close to the online ones. I called last week to get a price on a 7 day MYW base ticket...they wanted $305 for it...:scared1: I almost died! Online you can get the same thing for around $230 taxes, fees included. It pays to shop around. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter