• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can I buy these stickers online?

cherio

Mouseketeer
I am looking to buy the Disney stickers from Sandylion on line. The store that carries them has been out everytime I go in. I knew I should have bought them when I first saw them. :) They are the ones of Mickey, Minne, Goofy, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore in their own "package". There is cooridnating papers, and other sticker packages with matching borders. The characters are about at least 6" high. I can see them on the Sandylion website but I do not see where to buy them. I was able to buy Minnie, Pooh and Piglet. But of course, Mickey was sold out. Any help would be great. Thanks

If you can't them online, I'd be glad to get them from my LSS and send them to you. You could paypal me or mail a check and I'd return them. Just let me know.

Lisa

Thanks for the information. I was able to fill in my missing characters(along with lots of other I really didn't need;) ) I found what I needed at Stickerplanet. I knew I would find what I needed after I posted. Tiger Fan-thanks so much for your offer. That was a very nice offer.'

Thanks again for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter