Can I buy Milk?

slumpert

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are staying at Port Orleans - Riverside. I know that I can order groceries, but was thinking of just packing snacks in a suitcase. My question is, can I buy milk or cream cheese in the "little store" at my resort? We would like to do breakfast in the room. If so, I might just bring the other things and save on the grocery bill. If I have to order milk and dairy items, I might as well just order everything and not have the hassle of packing it. Thanks for you help! Only 9 more days!!!!! (I am sure that milk is available in single serve at the food court, but was wondering about like a 1/2 gallon or so.)

I got a quart of Milk in the gift shop at ASMo - didn't look for cream cheese

I always buy milk for the room. I either get a quart or 1/2 gallon. I have been able to purchase them from value to deluxe. I dont recall the cream cheese though sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter