• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I bring a wagon into the parks?

wishtdream

DIS Veteran
Hi All

Does anyone know if wagons are permitted in the theme parks. Have you taken one personally? I am considering using a wagon instead of a stroller for our next trip.

Thank you

Wagons are not allowed. You need to push they don't allow pulling objects like wagons or suitcases with wheels.

Official policy is no. Some people sneak them in and it varies how much it is enforced. So please don't take one, but don't come back from your trip and yell at us because you saw people who snuck them in!

Like others said, no wagons are permitted. We saw them turn away multiple families with wagons when we were there in May.

No, no and no!! We brought one that we got especially for our trip. (Hubby's too tall to push a stroller!) We even brought it in folded up, and showed that he could push it instead of pulling it. No go! What a waste of money! :confused3

No, no and no!! We brought one that we got especially for our trip. (Hubby's too tall to push a stroller!) We even brought it in folded up, and showed that he could push it instead of pulling it. No go! What a waste of money! :confused3
I know y didn't ask but Dh is 6'7" and has no problem pushing the uppa baby strollers and the city elite double.

Maybe you could sell it on Ebay and make some of your money back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter