• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I book a room through Disney USA rather than UK

Teen_Tinkerbell

Earning My Ears
I have been able to arrange a 12 day break to WDW. Disney UK only has All Star Movies left for our dates but the USA has all the All Star and Pop Century. Can I book through USA and are there any downfalls to doing this. Thanks

I have been able to arrange a 12 day break to WDW. Disney UK only has All Star Movies left for our dates but the USA has all the All Star and Pop Century. Can I book through USA and are there any downfalls to doing this. Thanks

Yes you can - I personally use a U.S. TA as I find it easier as its all done by email. I use www.Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com. They will not charge you anymore than booking direct and they will watch for discounts for your dates :)

You can & I like it better as with Disney uk you lose your deposit if you cancel, with Disney us they refund it, more flexibility i think

yes you can
DD is going in november on a Disney US free dining package
(though i bought her tickets through disney UK - since they're much better value for money).

it was no problem setting it up in her my disney experience account - with the US package and a UK parks ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter