Can I book 2 rooms for free dining?

petunia

DIS Veteran
Is it like when you book bounceback and can book 3 rooms? Im a Disney + subscriber but would also like a room for our daughter and boyfriend..is it possible to get free dining for both?

Is it like when you book bounceback and can book 3 rooms? Im a Disney + subscriber but would also like a room for our daughter and boyfriend..is it possible to get free dining for both?
I was waiting for someone to answer your question Because I had the same. What I have read is the subscriber had to be in the same room. But I was wondering about two rooms with my name on reservations for both rooms ,
would count also. Or does it mean what it says? Lol! I may have to call. Lol!

I had the same question because my son and DIL will be coming with us, but in a separate room. I found on the WDW website under "Additional Details" that it says, "subscriber must stay in the room".

I was waiting for someone to answer your question Because I had the same. What I have read is the subscriber had to be in the same room. But I was wondering about two rooms with my name on reservations for both rooms ,
would count also. Or does it mean what it says? Lol! I may have to call. Lol!
Sry, didn't see your post til after I replied. Yes! If you call and find out, pls post here. I'd like to know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter