Can I be on two reservations at once?

DMOMof3

<font color=teal>When will my DS14 ease up on this
Going to Universal soon, 3 adults & 1 infant. We will be getting 2 rooms. If I want club level can I have my name on both reservations one club level and still reserve myself a cheaper room? I know I will pay the $25 extra for the 3rd adult. Hope that makes sense.

Going to Universal soon, 3 adults & 1 infant. We will be getting 2 rooms. If I want club level can I have my name on both reservations one club level and still reserve myself a cheaper room? I know I will pay the $25 extra for the 3rd adult. Hope that makes sense.
Not sure if I am reading this correct
Are you asking if you put your name on both reservations that the club booking and non club booking will be eligible for the club lounge?

If you have 3 adults on the club booking you can pay the $25 plus tax each day for the extra person

I've been thinking about it, and I think the OP is solo and her friends/family are the 2 adults and a baby. The 3 are Club and the OP is non-club, and might not want to have to sleep in the same room, but wants Club access. As Damo said, I don't think they cross reference. I would think it's doable. Paying the $25 per night plus a whole other room? How could they say no to all that extra money? :)

I've been thinking about it, and I think the OP is solo and her friends/family are the 2 adults and a baby. The 3 are Club and the OP is non-club, and might not want to have to sleep in the same room, but wants Club access. As Damo said, I don't think they cross reference. I would think it's doable. Paying the $25 per night plus a whole other room? How could they say no to all that extra money? :)
You got it! NOT staying in the room with daughter's family but want the club level!

You can hold down more than one res a night in your own name, should have no problem being listed on another's reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter