Can I be a special member?

dunbarfamily

I'm a proud WDW-loving wife and mama to six
Ok, I have a deep, dark secret. *Cue creepy music, the kind that makes your heart thump*....

I LOVE lurking here. I love you guys. You are all so nice! Nobody is mean, there aren't bad threads, and you're so very helpful. THIS is what Disney is all about!

Can I delurk myself and join, even though I'm not g/l?

Peace!

Of course.....welcome to the family! But dear...we must do something with that hair. Just kidding...welcome!

LOL, I found my way over here because I saw an intriguing thread and I have been hanging out here ever since, everyone is so nice and no one every gets snarky with each other, its a nice spot!

LOL, I found my way over here because I saw an intriguing thread and I have been hanging out here ever since, everyone is so nice and no one every gets snarky with each other, its a nice spot!

We only get snarky with Rick (a.k.a. "Hot Older Brother" or "HOB"). There's always that youtube video of him if you get bored...

Welcome to the Family. :goodvibes Accepting and supporting Family members are always welcome.

We aren't always perfectly nice all the time. There was that time (not too long ago!) where Rick said some of us suck! :rotfl2:

We only get snarky with Rick (a.k.a. "Hot Older Brother" or "HOB"). There's always that youtube video of him if you get bored...

Youtube video.....? Tell us more! ;)

You are right though that this group is one of the nicest groups I have ever come across. I know I don't post much, but I love reading this thread. Hopefully I will post more in the run-upto our trip to WDW in April.

Let's see, I seem to remember Uncle Walt saying something like this on July 17th 1955.

To all who come to this happy place, Welcome!

Secret handshake instructions are today at noon! :cool1:

Woohoo.. these people are the best and I love hanging out here when I am not on my own board...it is just way too much fun.. :rotfl2: :lmao: :banana: :dance3:

:welcome:
Hey.. isn't there that rule where the newest CSP has to buy everyone drinks? :drinking1 I'll have something big and fruity. :laughing:

Isn't it wonderful here over the Rainbow??????:banana: :banana:

Welcome!

Welcome to the Family. :goodvibes Accepting and supporting Family members are always welcome.

We aren't always perfectly nice all the time. There was that time (not too long ago!) where Rick said some of us suck! :rotfl2:

Remember, we are not allowed to get innuendo-y. But we do enjoy good natured ribbing on each other.

Just wait until T&S-Mom joins in.

Randall

:rainbow:

Innuendo-y? Who's getting innuendo-y? I'M not getting innuendo-y. :scared1:

Ban Conck! What'd he do, huh? He's a good guy with the cool bird thingie in his signature and everything. Whaddaya' wanna' ban poor old (ok, so young) Conck for!? :upsidedow

ConcK had told me about the video -- but seeing it was MUCH better!!! :)

Knox

Ok, I have a deep, dark secret. *Cue creepy music, the kind that makes your heart thump*....

I LOVE lurking here. I love you guys. You are all so nice! Nobody is mean, there aren't bad threads, and you're so very helpful. THIS is what Disney is all about!

Can I delurk myself and join, even though I'm not g/l?

Peace!

Dunbarfamily, it is very unlikely that anyone will care that you are here. I have no illusions that gay people can't be mean because I have been working at a seasonal Christmas job in a heavily gay environment. A couple of the guys are so catty that I want to make them understand that emotional violence is still violence. Yet on average gay people do seem nicer.

It is doubtful that this is our imagination. Police reports will back up our views that gay events are relatively trouble-free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter