Can I ask for a tad of pixie dust?

dmslush

<font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop
I'm not one to ask for pd, but I had some major dental surgery last wed and just have been sick as a dog every since then. LOL, I've not even cared enough to try to do any of the programs LOL. :( :(

right now headed to your house....drink lots of pineapple juice it will help you heal faster and rinse your mouth with warm salt water.....

Mal

Sending PD your way. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so lousy. Too sick to do rewards! That IS serious LOL.

OK-brace yourself-incoming pixie dust from Long Island. Poof!

Keep repeating to yourself over and over-115 more days-115 more days...

Hang it there,
Debbie

Lots of prayers & pixie dust too headed your way. Hope you feel much better real soon!

Is it a bird?????? Is it a plane????? No........it's a Pixie Dust storm from the DIS boards heading your way!!! :D ;) Hope you're feeling better soon!

Some more Canadian pixie dust headed your way.Hope you are feeling better soon and back to rewarding.;)

Here's some from me too! Lucky you! All this Canadian Pixie Dust.... it must be about double pixie dust strength with today's exchange rate! ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

BOMBS AWAY!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

TONS of PD coming your way! You gotta be sick if you aren't doing rewards programs-LOL! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Awww..I hope you feel better soon...Here is some "special" Tinkerbell Pixie Dust for ya!! :)

<center>
tinkbackani.gif
</center>

Here's some good ol' Kentucky pixie dust....that'll cure darn near anything that ails ya! LOL

Seriously, I know what you're going through........I've had two abdominal surgeries and they didn't hurt anywhere near as bad as the oral surgery.........of course, they didn't give me as good of drugs either!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

More than "just a tad" of pixie dust coming your way from CT! :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter