Can I ask a simple question without getting bashed?

omg, I thought that was real...
that would have been the extreme if they made Hannah Montana toilet paper.

Me too! I got seriously freaked out. Who wants someone looking back at them when they are going to the bathroom? I know I wouldn't.

What did Miley and Mandy say about Selena and Demi?
Well, Demi and Selena made a vlog that was really funny.

Miley and Mandy made one two days later that rudely mocked their every move, gesture, every little thing that they said.

Miley and Mandy made one two days later that rudely mocked their every move, gesture, every little thing that they said.

I never watched it, but I saw pictures.

It was completly pointless. They also mocked Madonna's '4 minutes' music video which really annoyed me. Madonna has been singing for a lot longer than they have even been alive. For them to do that kind of says 'we're better than you' which is so far from true.

REALLY?!
Can you post the links?

I like some of Miley's songs, but the HM songs all sound the same. I just really don't like how much she's adveritsed everywhere.
Disney channel is making her WAY over-rated.

Aren't miley and selena friends though? I remember that video when they mocked demi and selena, it wasn't nice, but i always thought they were friendly to each other, prior and after the video.:confused3

^ From what magazines and pictures and stuff.

it's pretty pathetic they took their time to watch the video..memorize what they were saying..and make of a video making fun of it.

I know right?
Like get a life.
It looks like they probably wrote it on the computer screen what the dialogue was. :sad2:

Selena and Demi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhGEO9XDmis

Date for theirs: 3/12/08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fzX92p2czw&feature=related

Miley and Mandy

Date for theirs: 3/14/08

EXTREMELY rude and mean.

Totally pointless. If I were Selena or Demi I wouldn't even care. I would just be like 'wow, you took your time to watch our video and make a parody of us, we must be pretty awesome'. (In other words, I don't think it had the effect [affect?]M & M wanted it too.)

WOWWWWWWWW.
Did Demi and Selena ever like talk about it?
I like them better :P

Here's an article from Popstar! about what Selena and Demi though:

Popstar: "What did you think of Miley & Mandy's parody of you?"
Demi: "...um...I don't...know. Like, I don't know! 'Cuz I don't know them. I was...surprised. I was kinda honored, but in the same way, um... I don't know...!
Selena: "Yeah, I don't really know what happened there... but I was surprised about it."

lol at Demi's reaction!

It was a surprise, alright. If you scroll through the comments, M&M got a TON of hate messages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter