Can I ask a simple question without getting bashed?

IMO, that Mandy is a horrible influence.

She's 20something and well...kinda slutty.

I mean, there's a 3-year difference between me and one of my friends, but...well, she's younger than me, and I'm not...like that.

I'm part of the minority on this one, but I absolutely love Miley. I know that a lot of people don't like her but I just don't see anything wrong. I know that sounds nieve but its my opinion. I'm perfectly aware of all the bad publicity surrounding her but for some reason, it doesn't bother me.
I can't explain why I like her so much (and I mean I like her in the person sense, not in a 'relationship' type sense, just explaining). So yeah, that's just my opinion.
I can say though that Hannah Montana is getting to a point where it is wayyy too over-exposed. Disney found a goldmine with this and they're milking it to the extreme. But Miley doesn't have any control over that.
Please don't bash me for liking Miley so much. It doesn't bother me that I do, I just get annoyed when people make a big deal about me not 'hating' her.
Lol, thanks for letting me share my opinion with all of you. :goodvibes

The way she talks on HM is really disturbing. She twists her jaw, and sticks out her bottom teeth in a really frightening way. She comes off as an annoying brat in her show, in my opinion.

Who wants to play some HM Uno!

AAAAAgHGFRsAAAAAAItX-g.jpg
OMG, I should ask for someone to buy that for my birthday!

:lmao:

OH, Allie, isn't your birthday like, tomorrow or something?!

*hugs you* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

IMO, that Mandy is a horrible influence.

She's 20something and well...kinda slutty.

I mean, there's a 3-year difference between me and one of my friends, but...well, she's younger than me, and I'm not...like that.

Is she really that much older? I didn't realize that... I thought she was like the same age.

Is she really that much older? I didn't realize that... I thought she was like the same age.
Yes, she is.

It's just...weird.

Demi and Selena are the same age, and they're really cool.

Miley and Mandy are just MEAN to them.

YouTube fight, maybe?

Of course.

That was so crude of M&M.

personally i really don't see what's so special about hm.
i mean there's been a million of hannah's before but why do americans find her so special?
i'll never get the minds of those people.

i actually like the song 7 things.
i listen to it all the time.

Ok.
The thing that turns me off most about Miley Cyrus/HM is how much she is advertised. She is EVERYWHERE. All the merchandise and advertising makes her seem like a god or something. Ok poeple, she's not THAT good.

B000GA8ZCE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SL150_V40650625_.jpg

A Hannah Montana game?

hm_pink_frame.jpg

Yay, a Hannah Montana picture frame! What wouldI do without my Hanna Montana picture frame!?

29479.jpg

A Hannah Montana party kit!

423431_1001_PI.jpg

Woo hannah montana clock!

montanashoes.jpg

HM crocks!

65603648.jpg

HM candle!

I'm surprised we don't have Miley Cyrus toilets yet.
I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm just fed up with how much HM and Miley is advertised.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPER-SALE-HANN...8508599QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL0807111780r2096

That's close enough... a HM Toilet seat lid cover

So would I ;)

And HM toliet paper next? It's a possibility!

HM Bibbity Bobbity package? $200! GAH.

6a00e398ccd3e6000400fa968466400003-500pi

:rolleyes: (it's an edited picture...)

I like Miley Cyrus/HM but i dont like how people obsess over her(no offense) or how much she is advertised...i see her everywhere!!!

Yes, she is.

It's just...weird.

Demi and Selena are the same age, and they're really cool.

Miley and Mandy are just MEAN to them.

YouTube fight, maybe?

Of course.

That was so crude of M&M.

I like Selena. She seems very grounded. Same with the Jonas Brothers. I like them more because they seem down to earth, then for any other reason.

i actually like the song 7 things.
i listen to it all the time.

I like it too. It has a very catchy tune. What I can't stand is everyone obsessing over whether its about Nick Jonas. Its none of our business. It was/ is their business and their business only. It could just as easily be about someone else. Maybe it is about him, who knows. Its not my place to determine that, because I don't know either of them personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter