Can I ask a favor of an upcoming Fantasy traveler?

lbcrosby

Mouseketeer
We recently took a 7 day cruise on the Fantasy. I loved the trip and our cabin but when I got back home I realized I forgot very cruical pictures - pictures of our cabin door. I was curious if someone on an upcoming Fantasy trip can take a few pictures of cabin 6580 and send them to me so I can complete my scrapbook. We loved the view coming down the hallway from the midship elevators as you could see the cabin since it was at an angle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am sailing this Saturday on the Fantasy. I will be happy to take pics of your cabin door and email them to you when i return. :thumbsup2

I am sailing this Saturday on the Fantasy. I will be happy to take pics of your cabin door and email them to you when i return. :thumbsup2

Just don't let the current occupants catch you, they might think it odd :rotfl2:

Thank you so much. :worship: I will send you a PM with my e-mail address so you can forward them when you return. Have a wonderful time. Wish I was going again as we had a great time. I agree it may be strange if someone sees you taking the pictures just explain you have a scatterbrained woman that needs to complete her scrapbook and I am sure they will understand.

Well as luck would have it the person who was in the cabin had decorated their door so the person who was going to help me out wasn't able to get a picture. Is there another person that may be able to give it a try? Thank you.

We are going this Saturday, I'll take a picture for you. And I'll do my best to get the picture on the first day, just incase someone else wants to decorate it :)

we are also going to be on the 8-11 Fantasty so I can take some pics also

if youd like

Thank you all. The more the merrier. My DH thinks I am crazy as well. He was actually shocked that there were people willing to take pictures for me. That is why I love this Board. If you do get pictures let me know and I will send you my e-mail. Thanks.

Well I am starting to realize that my cabin is a favorite cabin of Disney Fanatics (most likely Disboards people). Every time people remember to take a picture it has already been decorated for the person in the cabin. Is there anyone going on the Fantasy that can try again and take a picture of cabin 6580 both in front of the door and down the hall toward the door?

Thank you.

We will be on the Fantasy on the 29th and can take the pics for you...we will be one deck up so should be fairly close for us to get there. Please PM me your email address...

Would love a pic of cabin 7690's extended balcony if it isn't to much trouble.
Thanks scubaphotogal

Thank you Itinkso. I will send you a PM. I figure eventually we will have success.

Here's room 6580. I was delivering FE's and all the doors around this on were decorated, but luckily 6580 wasn't. I was pretty sure I remembered the correct room #.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b512/SebbyCruise/DSCN1305_zps63df5da7.jpg

DSCN1304_zps45f9671b.jpg

DSCN1305_zps63df5da7.jpg

Thank you Sebby. Good memory. That is the cabin!! :woohoo: I also have someone on the ship right now so if they get the pictures as well I will be in great shape. More pictures is always better but with these I can finish my Shutterfly books and not feel like I am missing something.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter