Can I ask a favor of an upcoming Fantasy traveler?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lbcrosby, Jul 18, 2012.

1. lbcrosby

lbcrosby Mouseketeer

We recently took a 7 day cruise on the Fantasy. I loved the trip and our cabin but when I got back home I realized I forgot very cruical pictures - pictures of our cabin door. I was curious if someone on an upcoming Fantasy trip can take a few pictures of cabin 6580 and send them to me so I can complete my scrapbook. We loved the view coming down the hallway from the midship elevators as you could see the cabin since it was at an angle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I am sailing this Saturday on the Fantasy. I will be happy to take pics of your cabin door and email them to you when i return. :thumbsup2

4. gometros

gometros <font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an

Just don't let the current occupants catch you, they might think it odd :rotfl2:

5. lbcrosby

lbcrosby Mouseketeer

Thank you so much. :worship: I will send you a PM with my e-mail address so you can forward them when you return. Have a wonderful time. Wish I was going again as we had a great time. I agree it may be strange if someone sees you taking the pictures just explain you have a scatterbrained woman that needs to complete her scrapbook and I am sure they will understand.

6. Hogsbreath101

Hogsbreath101 Is better than no breath at all

Disney nuts are the best!
    :goodvibes

7. lbcrosby

lbcrosby Mouseketeer

Well as luck would have it the person who was in the cabin had decorated their door so the person who was going to help me out wasn't able to get a picture. Is there another person that may be able to give it a try? Thank you.

8. jfahome

jfahome DIS Veteran

We are going this Saturday, I'll take a picture for you. And I'll do my best to get the picture on the first day, just incase someone else wants to decorate it :)

9. Robmom

Robmom <font color=blue>I used to be one of those kids<br

My DH couldn't understand why I was taking a photo of our door when we went. :rotfl2: He said, "Your mother is taking pictures of everything!"

10. Dznypal

Dznypal DIS Veteran

we are also going to be on the 8-11 Fantasty so I can take some pics also

if youd like

11. lbcrosby

lbcrosby Mouseketeer

Thank you all. The more the merrier. My DH thinks I am crazy as well. He was actually shocked that there were people willing to take pictures for me. That is why I love this Board. If you do get pictures let me know and I will send you my e-mail. Thanks.

12. PrincessBelle39

PrincessBelle39 DIS Veteran

If you don't have any success, let me know. I'm cruising on 18 August and am staying in 6576 so not too far away.

13. lbcrosby

lbcrosby Mouseketeer

Well I am starting to realize that my cabin is a favorite cabin of Disney Fanatics (most likely Disboards people). Every time people remember to take a picture it has already been decorated for the person in the cabin. Is there anyone going on the Fantasy that can try again and take a picture of cabin 6580 both in front of the door and down the hall toward the door?

Thank you.

14. Itinkso

Itinkso Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

We will be on the Fantasy on the 29th and can take the pics for you...we will be one deck up so should be fairly close for us to get there. Please PM me your email address...

15. Djjsperry

Djjsperry Earning My Ears

Would love a pic of cabin 7690's extended balcony if it isn't to much trouble.
    Thanks scubaphotogal

16. lbcrosby

lbcrosby Mouseketeer

Thank you Itinkso. I will send you a PM. I figure eventually we will have success.

17. Sebby

Sebby Earning My Ears

18. lbcrosby

lbcrosby Mouseketeer

Thank you Sebby. Good memory. That is the cabin!! :woohoo: I also have someone on the ship right now so if they get the pictures as well I will be in great shape. More pictures is always better but with these I can finish my Shutterfly books and not feel like I am missing something.:cool1: