Can I add to a room only ressie?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jrmo, Feb 17, 2008.

1. jrmo

jrmo Mouseketeer

Jan 23, 2008
    I know I can buy park tix at the desk at check in, correct? Do they just add them to my room key?

Also, can I add the dining plan at check in, or do I have to make it a package ahead of time to do that?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CleveRocks

CleveRocks <font color=red>Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

Mar 5, 2005
    You can have tickets as part of your room-only reservation. Adding tickets doesn't make it a package unless you want to change it into a package. You can also choose to buy tickets at the time you check-in or any time after that, for that matter. No matter when you do it, the tickets can be coded onto your room key.

The Disney Dining Plan is a different story.

The DDP is available only as a package (WDW resort stay + DDP + park ticket of at least 1 day). It is not a separate thing that you can just buy. The DDP exists ONLY as a package component. Also, you can't book the DDP any later than something like 5 or 6 days before you check-in. In other words, if you check-in at your resort and ask to add the DDP at that time, you will be told no.

I hope this helps with your planning!