Can I add days to my pass during my trip?

Alisha's mom Sarah

Mouseketeer
is it possible to add an additional day to my passes once I've used a day, or does that need to be done before we use the first day? I have changed from 5 to 6 days, but am contemplating a 7th day just to make sure we see what we want at Epcot. We would do it after we go to a waterpark..
thanks!!

is it possible to add an additional day to my passes once I've used a day, or does that need to be done before we use the first day? I have changed from 5 to 6 days, but am contemplating a 7th day just to make sure we see what we want at Epcot. We would do it after we go to a waterpark..
thanks!!

Absolutely.

1. is it possible to add an additional day to my passes once I've used a day,

2. or does that need to be done before we use the first day?

3. I have changed from 5 to 6 days, but am contemplating a 7th day just to make sure we see what we want at Epcot.

4. We would do it after we go to a waterpark..
thanks!!

1. Yes. This.
2. You want to wait to upgrade until after you have entered a WDW park with the ticket at least one time.
3. That upgrade will cost exactly $10.65, per ticket, including tax.
4. You can upgrade a Magic Your Way ticket up to as late as close-of-business on the same day that you use that ticket's last entry. Also, the upgrade must be done no later than 14 days following the ticket's first use. You can upgrade multiple times, if you decide you need even more "days" (up to a maximum of 10 theme park "days," per ticket.)

Last edited:

As others have said, ti's very easy to do after you use your pass the first time. My son did this on his last trip with us. He and his family thought they wouldn't need a pass for their first evening since they were flying in and he thought the kids would be tired and not need a park (I know, stupid thinking!). But we all went that first night and then he fretted about not having a day at the end of the trip so what would they do. I told him they would be fine and he fretted and fretted and then my daughter-in-law fretted and worried about how much it would cost because of the one day admission price. On his last day of the passes, my son finally went to the ticket window and asked about one extra day. I was right behind him since we thought it would be soooooo expensive (even at 30 years of age, kids never trust their parents). He was told the price for the extra day and just about danced around. I held back my "I told you so!" The daughter-in-law? She cried since she thought it would be hundreds of dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter