Can guests at All Stars use amenities at all three?

Camno's Mama

DIS Veteran
My boys really love the theming at Movies, especially the Toy Story stuff, but they really like the idea of the movies and acitivities by the pool. I like the idea of being able to use any of the food courts, although maybe they aren't that different. Can we use everything if we are only staying at one? Longer walks really aren't an issue for us.

If we can't use everything, then I really am thinking about staying at POP again because I think, standing alone, offers more.

Thanks!

And, depending on which building you are in, another All Star's amenities might be closer than your own. We like staying in the Mighty Ducks section of the Movies and then using the Music's food court and bus stops because they are closer.

Absolutely!:)

The All-Star Resorts are considered "sister resorts".:)

You will have access to:
SIX themed Pools
Three Food Courts
Three Arcades
Three Bus Stops
Three Merchandise Shops
Six laundries

Activities program and Pool Movie at Music

You can also use the refillable mugs at all three Food Courts.:)

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited about our vacation for the first time in weeks. We had decided to stay at POFQ because, with the gift card deal, we were spending about the same price as we would have with the value. Now that the room only discounts have come out, the values are a bit cheaper again. I just don't think it's worth it for us...none of the mods got me excited enough. The boys reeeeeeallly want to stay at ASMo, and dh likes theming at the values. I really want to stay at AKL or CR, but if I can't have those...I'm happiest at a value this trip!

So, we want to try the All Stars! Decision finally made!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter