Can Grandma take the kids off the ship?

LLOC33

Mouseketeer
We are taking a cruise to Alaska. In Skagway, we are doing two different excursions. My husband, myself and eldest child would get off the ship around 7:30 for the first excursion while my mom (the grandmother) would take my other two kids to the second excursion leaving the ship around 10. We would meet up at the second excursion. These are not Disney excursions but ones we booked ourselves. The question is: Can my mom take the kids off the ship without us or do we need to be there? We have two rooms that are all tied together so she is on our reservation.

We are taking a cruise to Alaska. In Skagway, we are doing two different excursions. My husband, myself and eldest child would get off the ship around 7:30 for the first excursion while my mom (the grandmother) would take my other two kids to the second excursion leaving the ship around 10. We would meet up at the second excursion. These are not Disney excursions but ones we booked ourselves. The question is: Can my mom take the kids off the ship without us or do we need to be there? We have two rooms that are all tied together so she is on our reservation.

She certainly can. You will need to fill out an authorization form (you can get it onboard) allowing her take them off the ship.

MJ

Yes! just go to guest services and you fill out a form and it is put in the computer. We did this. I took my grandson off the ship in Key West...no problem whatsoever!

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter