Can DVCer's get discount on passes at all Disney Resorts?

HappyDVCer

Earning My Ears
I know being a DVC member we get 10% off of UMP passes. My question is, can I get this discount when staying at All Stars paying cash and not using points?

I think it is only at DVC Resorts but the listing on the member site is not specific:

>>Admission Discounts
DVC Members receive a 10% discount on the Walt Disney World® Resort Ultimate Park Hopper admission (valid from check-in through check-out dates). You also receive a discount of $4 per person ages 10 and up and $3 per person ages 3-9 on daily admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, and a discount of $4 per person at Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island.<<

Discount for UMP applies only if you are staying at a DVC resort.

Do you have to be staying at a DVC resort or be staying on points? I'm almost sure we got the discount on UMP's when we stayed on points at POR last summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter