• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can DH bring in his own beer.

:love::love::love:

I love this thread so much!:thumbsup2:love::love:

Look for the tall, pale-ish guy with a Vikings shirt(quiet, packer fans) drinking labatt blue light at POP next week....that'll be me!!

:thumbsup2
That will be me and DH in 9 weeks! Well, he will be drinking the High Life and well..I will be wishing I was drinking a Schmidt's :lmao:

Sorry, but as a Packers fan, I can't let this one go. How are you liking our old QB? :laughing: You'd better have a lot of that Labatts!

I love Brett in any form we can get him! He's got heart...even if he doesn't have an ankle, lol!

That will be me and DH in 9 weeks! Well, he will be drinking the High Life and well..I will be wishing I was drinking a Schmidt's :lmao:

I love Brett in any form we can get him! He's got heart...even if he doesn't have an ankle, lol!

Minnesota!, your nickname sounds like a musical!

:rolleyes1
Miiiiiiiiii-nesota, where the Vikes are circlin down the drain!!:rolleyes1

I love that this thread has been going on since yesterday and no one has suggested that anyone who can't make it through a vacation without a drink needs to check themselves into the Betty Ford Clinic. :thumbsup2

I've only ever seen that sort of comment when people are talking about how their relative can't make it through *one theme park* without having a drink. Not even one day, but the portion of one day spend in one theme park.

I've only ever seen that sort of comment when people are talking about how their relative can't make it through *one theme park* without having a drink. Not even one day, but the portion of one day spend in one theme park.

While I agree with you, I've often had to reason to DH that he can live one day in the MK without buying a beer. :rotfl: The funny thing is when he has an opportunity to get a beer at a theme park, he often doesn't! I think it bothers him more that he can't buy one at MK, not that he wants one.

Great thread! It's the first multi-page thread in a long time that I actually read through all the way first. :hippie:

Look for the tall, pale-ish guy with a Vikings shirt(quiet, packer fans) drinking labatt blue light at POP next week....that'll be me!!

Vikings shirt? Packers Fan? LOL! Oil and water! Right? Farve has got to retire!!! LOLOLOL!

That said, I love a good merlot.

Okay, everyone is making fun of Miller Light, but has anyone drank a Miller "CHILL"! It tastes very similar to Corona which is more than double the price. I'll put on my flame suit! LOL

I have been to the ABC Liqour by the Winne-Dixie. It had resonable prices. I see nothing wrong with drinking at your resort. I am like one of the PP Husband, it is not that I have to have a beer at MK it is that I can't that bugs me. Nothing is wrong with a few drinks, it is just knowing your limit and not crossing it. Nobody likes to end up at DW looking like this:sick:.

Wow I must of created a popular thead:thumbsup2 and I am glad some of you are having fun with it:rotfl2:

Its also nice to see fellow Minnesotans! I guess we can thank the guy who thought I was from Green Bay. DH and I are leaving our Twins and Vikings appeal at home on this trip for obvious reason :goodvibes

Thanks to all for your suggestions, 3 more long weeks until our WDW vacation.

DH is very happy he will get to enjoy his Miller Light:thumbsup2 and I will be picking up some wine

I have been to the ABC Liqour by the Winne-Dixie. It had resonable prices. I see nothing wrong with drinking at your resort. I am like one of the PP Husband, it is not that I have to have a beer at MK it is that I can't that bugs me. Nothing is wrong with a few drinks, it is just knowing your limit and not crossing it. Nobody likes to end up at DW looking like this:sick:.

I've even chilled at the Hot tub with my CAN of Miller Lite and I suppose that's okay because no one has ever said anything to me....

Mary

There is totally nothing wrong with that, as long as it isn't a glass container drink away. Many pool side areas and guest areas prohibit glass for accident reasons. None of the resorts have any rules prohibiting alcohol in any areas.

FWIW you cannot have an open drink containing alcohol on the WDW transportation system but feel free to sip (and then chug when it pulls into view) that bad boy while waiting for the bus, I hear it makes the time go by faster and significantly decreases the complaints many make about the bus system.

Yes, you can BYOB to the resorts. The resorts are like any other hotel. I mean if you are getting all crazy or breaking beer bottles and wreaking havok, then ya...they would have a problem LOL. But a nice peaceful beer or 6 pack or whatever you are inclined to drink is fine.

Agreed. It is supposed to be red. Repeat after me ZINFANDEL IS RED, ZINFANDEL IS RED, ZINFANDEL IS RED.

true! zinfandel is RED. White zinfandel is a mixture of zinfandel and chardonnay, I believe.

no POINT beer? or Blatz? or Leinenkuegels?

I love it!!

My DH always makes a B double E double R U N.... BEERRUN:rolleyes1, just after we check in. :rotfl2: I don't normally drink much, but he likes to have a couple of beers before we go to dinner, and he always orders one or two at dinner. We are on vacation... why not relax??

Yeah thats what I'm thinking, I'm on vacation, why wouldn't I want to relax and have a drink?:confused3. I do the same thing, beer and grocery run soon after arriving.
I almost thought OP was joking, If I going to do 10 days with all those whiners in my family :ssst:, I'm need a nip every now and then. ;)

You know whats good :hyper2: that chilled saki in Japan!

true! zinfandel is RED. White zinfandel is a mixture of zinfandel and chardonnay, I believe.

FWIW, white zinfandel is made with the same zinfandel grapes and is not a blend, but rather but the fermentation process is different and stopped at an earlier point, thereby leaving a higher sugar content/lower alcohol content and, because the skins are removed earlier in the fermentation process, a pinkish wine instead of the deep red of the classic zinfandel.

ETA, it's interesting to note that like so many things, white zinfandel was the result of a mistake. It came from a failed batch of red zinfandel; the yeast died too early in the fermentation process and the wine makers liked the sweet taste of the resulting product.

FWIW, white zinfandel is made with the same zinfandel grapes and is not a blend, but rather but the fermentation process is different and stopped at an earlier point, thereby leaving a higher sugar content/lower alcohol content and, because the skins are removed earlier in the fermentation process, a pinkish wine instead of the deep red of the classic zinfandel.

ETA, it's interesting to note that like so many things, white zinfandel was the result of a mistake. It came from a failed batch of red zinfandel; the yeast died too early in the fermentation process and the wine makers liked the sweet taste of the resulting product.

Interesting fact. Thanks for sharing. This also helps explain why it's less expensive.

so, if you do not have a car, how to get this to your room? Would you really bring this on a Disney bus? Maybe in the afternoon when light bus usage? :rolleyes1

that is what we are planning to do. we will each be carrying a 12 pack, unopened, on the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter