Can changes be made to Bounceback Ressie once back at home?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
I booked a discounted room for this upcoming December when we were down this past January with the Bounceback offer in our room. We are having second thoughts on the resort we booked & I'm wondering if anyone knows if Disney will allow me to change resorts & still get the Bounceback discount?

yep. I did that last year. I booked the free dining bounceback for Sept 2009 while we were there in Sept 2009. But we changed our mind later, and not only did I change the resort a couple of months after we got home(upgraded from Pop to POFQ), but I completely changed the week, too (it was still a week within the original bounceback offering, but we went from late September to early September instead.)

And then I called back again and we added a 3rd & 4th guest to our room. That was all for the free dining bounceback. Both changes were made long after we returned home...the first call to change the week was made about 2 months after we booked, and then the next call to add additional guests was about 3 months before we arrived, so had to be 8 or 9 months after we first booked the bounceback.

The only limitation would be if they didn't have any rooms in the category you're wanting to change to...like if I wanted to upgrade from value to moderate after the fact & there was no rooms available at the mod hotel I wanted, then I'd be out of luck. But as long as they have the space, they'll do it.:banana:

yes you can make changes.. as long as it is available.. and in your offer time line..
I made one from sept's free dining bounceback for this sept.. and have made quite a few changes.

Great info! Thanks so much for the quick responses! :goodvibes We keep changing our mind on the best place to stay for the first time we'll have 2 little ones along with us - a 27 month old & 8 month old at the time, LOL :)

Hi I just made changes to my bounceback for this upcoming Sept. We booked last year prior to leaving and this year found out that our dates are just short of the Food and Wine festival. So I altered the dates a little. We still are arriving during the free dining period but will be able to see the first weekend of the Food and Wine festival too. :dance3:

based on the info here, i called to add a second room to our October trip. I was first told 'yes' then was told by a second CM 'no'. I said I was just told yes and she went to ask...came back and said 'it's against our policy but we'll let you do it THIS time'. So we got our 2nd room at the bounceback but maybe in future I won't be able to. Of course, I didn't PLAN to need a second room this time.

Just for what it's worth. :)

based on the info here, i called to add a second room to our October trip. I was first told 'yes' then was told by a second CM 'no'. I said I was just told yes and she went to ask...came back and said 'it's against our policy but we'll let you do it THIS time'. So we got our 2nd room at the bounceback but maybe in future I won't be able to. Of course, I didn't PLAN to need a second room this time.

Just for what it's worth. :)

Wow, lucky you! You definitely got some special pixie dust there! :tink: Adding a room that wasn't on the original bounceback booking is quite a bit different than just changing an already booked room to a different resort or switching dates on the original room.

This is great to hear! We hope to go this Sept. and if they offer a bounceback I'd like to book it but would love the ability to change dates or add or subtract a day or so. Also would not know how many people, 2,3 or 4 until later in the year.

Adding a 2nd room is YMMV.

But you can change dates (as long as they are within the dates of your original offer) and resorts (provided availability).

For example, I booke last fall for late Sept. at CSR (with free basic dining). But now I switched to POP as I'm saving over $500. The BB offer was for free basic dining, even on values.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter