Can anyone tell me.....

gbmom

Earning My Ears
About the Cinderella pony ride at, I think Fort Wilderness???? My father found this somehow and I was wondering if anyone had more information on it or has done it and would like to let me know what they thought of it???? Thanks in advance for any help.

I honestly have never heard of a Cinderella pony ride at FW. The Tri Circle D is home to all of the horses used at WDW, to include those used to pull Cinderella's carriage, but I really haven't heard of this. There are pony rides at FW, given at the former petting zoo, and there is the trail ride at the stables.

If I ran into Cinderella at the campground I would give her a ride in my golf cart :rotfl:
I hate those evil stepsisters !

As ftwildernessguy said, there are pony rides at FW, but they are not called Cinderella pony rides.

I think I remember one of the ponies was named Cinderella at one time, but that was a long time ago.

The greatest thing happend to us while we were at FW in July. My DD (9) wanted to do a pony ride so we went to the petting farm and was told that she was too old to ride the ponys and that we would have to go to the front barn for the horse back rides. As we were about the walk away, another CM saw my DD disappointment and called us back. She introduced us to "Moe". Moe is Cinderella's horse that was used in the parades and was on tv in the Christmas parades. Moe was there training to be used as a riding horse and my DD was offered the opportunity to be one of the first (or first??) to ride her there at the petting farm. Needless to say, this was a magical moment for us. As a bonus, it was at no charge!! I walked with her and the CM while DH took lots of pix. I assume Moe will be used at the petting farm now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter