Can anyone tell me what the CC gift is? Cruising in Oct 2015

"Got Disney"

<font color=blue>They’re like Lays chips...just ca
Sooooo last July 2014 we were on this same cruise itinerary "Western Caribbean" and at that time the gifts were the beach bags...Silver, Gold and Platinum...can anyone please tell me what it seems to be this time around?

Sooooo last July 2014 we were on this same cruise itinerary "Western Caribbean" and at that time the gifts were the beach bags...Silver, Gold and Platinum...can anyone please tell me what it seems to be this time around?

The standard CC gift is a bag of some sort (beach bag or sling pack). Hasn't changed in quite a while. Well, the actual method of making the beach bag has changed (no longer the grommets and rope handles), but it looks very similar.
2014 platinum beach bag umbrella wonder bobbiwoz.jpg

Thanks PrincessShmoo ...so still the same bag just different way of carrying it...and they give the umbrella? anything else inside of it :) I have the rope bag...I like the rope :)

Attachments

• 100_2784.JPG
    100_2784.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 7

any idea if the "Gold" has an umbrella but in Gold instead of platinum?

any idea if the "Gold" has an umbrella but in Gold instead of platinum?
I don't know what the Gold add-on(s) are. When we did our last 3 cruises last September (all as Gold) we got the rope-handled bag, a game tin, and a gold write on/wipe off board
2014 gold dream 14160 P1020284 1500.jpg

The don't do the game tin any more, from what I understand.

Last edited:

In February it was the rope-handled beach bag and a magnetic dry erase board for the door

I believe the umbrella is a Platinum add-on.
Incorrect my friends who were gold got them in August.
I don't know what the Gold add-on(s) are. When we did our last 3 cruises (all as Gold) we got the rope-handled bag, a game tin, and a gold write on/wipe off board
View attachment 121738
The don't do the game tin any more, from what I understand.
Incorrect Wipe boards stopped due to damage to the doors, this is a old photo.
Our last cruise, I was gold and received the umbrella.
Agree.

Current CC gift photo, was posted in my trip report.

Incorrect my friends who were gold got them in August.

Incorrect Wipe boards stopped due to damage to the doors, this is a old photo.
Agree.

Current CC gift photo, was posted in my trip report.

DF,
Argh! We loved the dry erase board. If I bring an old one, do you think it will be an issue? I don't want to ruffle feathers. We usually travel with several cabins, and we like to leave notes for each other.

DF,
Argh! We loved the dry erase board. If I bring an old one, do you think it will be an issue? I don't want to ruffle feathers. We usually travel with several cabins, and we like to leave notes for each other.

I can't imagine why it would ruffle any feathers.

I am Gold and on my last cruise in August on the Magic i received the old blue shoulder bag :( but i was very pleased to find the umbrella in it :)

Yep we also got the backpack that had the gold/silver or black flash on it depending on cruise level, and we got the umberellat too (platinum level we got the all black backpack and the umbrella

hi Jbd,
I meant with housekeeping/staff. Perhaps if they are no longer allowed, they will be taken down.
I seriously doubt that a housekeeping CM would confiscate your message board.

There are many people who use message boards, whether they are the ones they received as CC gifts or ones they purchased and brought onboard themselves.

I've never seen anything saying that message boards are not allowed, or that they damage doors.

I seriously doubt that a housekeeping CM would confiscate your message board.

There are many people who use message boards, whether they are the ones they received as CC gifts or ones they purchased and brought onboard themselves.

I've never seen anything saying that message boards are not allowed, or that they damage doors.

Thanks Shmoo!!! I'll bring a few of my old ones so we can message each other!

Does each Castaway Member in the room receive the gift? Or just one gift per stateroom? Does anyone know what Silver members get?

Does each Castaway Member in the room receive the gift? Or just one gift per stateroom? Does anyone know what Silver members get?
It's one per stateroom, based on the highest CC level in each room.

The basic CC gift is a bag (whether it's the beach bag or a sling bag varies from itinerary to itinerary). Gold and Platinum level get additional gifts (apparently currently an umbrella).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter