Can anyone tell me about using a pharmacy at Disney?

NHDisneyMom

Mouseketeer
We leave in less than two weeks and I'm off to the Dr's today pretty confident that one of my little ones has strep. He gets it easily and it's been going around his school. He also has a tendency to need two rounds of antibiotics to knock it out. We have been down this path before. Should we start to show symptoms in Disney, what is the information for the pharmacy down there. I want to make my dr.'s office aware so they can call something in for me should we need it.

Bleach is my friend today and I'm hoping to contain this outbreak. EVERYTHING is going in the washer today and we switch over to paper cups and paper towels. I know it's not environmentally friendly but he has struggled with this last year. I should own stock in the toothbrush companies for how many times I have chucked everyone's toothbrushes! UGH!

There is a CVS within 5 miles of the resort area. Its on on of the state routes off of Hospital Blvd. They have a Minute Clinic which is perfect for strep and sinus/ ear infections. Insurance coverage will vary but it is such a time saver compared to going to a crowded ER. We've been there twice with my nephew....who had strep both times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter