• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone tell me about The Fountains Resort at WDW

grandmadebby

Mouseketeer
I was told they are right at the gates of WDW and was looking for some information on them. I am booked at Bonnet Creek but need to use RCI for a room for someone else and it is where they found a room with the search. Anyway I think that is the name they gave. Would appreciate any information like condition of resort, is there free park transportation, restaurants at the resort, etc. Thanks in advance for your help don't want to put a family member in something that is not comparable to where we are staying.

LOVED it!! Now I wouldn't say it is right at the maingate, but not far, we were on DIsney property in about 10 minutes. I thought it was perfect location! It has been my families favorite resort that we have stayed! We did not have anything to complain about!:thumbsup2

LOVED it!! Now I wouldn't say it is right at the maingate, but not far, we were on DIsney property in about 10 minutes. I thought it was perfect location! It has been my families favorite resort that we have stayed! We did not have anything to complain about!:thumbsup2

Thanks for your response, did they offer free shuttle service to the Disney Parks like Bonnet Creek and some of the others do. They will not have a car and they are on a tight budget so renting a car is out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter