Can anyone tell me about La Cava Del Tequila?

This place will empty your wallet fast...two avocado's to go will set you back about 35 bucks...but they are very good.

This place will empty your wallet fast...two avocado's to go will set you back about 35 bucks...but they are very good.

Wow. . . Never had an Avocado Margarita. . . Can't wait. . 13 more days for us! I'm gonna b dreamin of margaritas!! Ha-ha!

I can't wait to try the avocado margarita.:drinking1

Because the avocado margarita is very popular, they make a large batch in the blender. If you, by chance, end up with mostly ice and not much tequila, let them know and they will remake your drink!

My favorite was the pineapple margarita... It was fantastic and plenty strong! The chips and salsa are great too and a good value! La Cava is one of my favorite WDW spots. :)

Hot jalapeno margarita for me please. 11 more days to go.

Oh my. . . this thread just keeps getting better. Jalapeño? Is it real hot or is it more jalapeño flavor? We maybe making more than one stop at this place!!!!

check your bill, especially if you order a tequila. we specifically chose one of their bolded selections on the menu which was a $15 anjeo special. When the bill came, a higher end $35 tequila was on the check. We called them out on it and one of the bartenders tried to convince us that they actually poured something else but we saw him pour the correct tequila. When we came back to the hotel, we noticed they ended up charging us for the incorrect amount and correct amount so we had to work to get everything cleared up. This bar is not owned by Disney so it took a few days to finally get a hold of a manager who we could explain everything to and fix the problem.

The jalapeño is amazing, not super spicy. I'm there on the 21st, we land at noon and after checking into BCV this will be our next stop!! We almost don't go a day during our trips now without visiting la cava.

The jalapeño is amazing, not super spicy. I'm there on the 21st, we land at noon and after checking into BCV this will be our next stop!! We almost don't go a day during our trips now without visiting la cava.

Wow. . . . we will probably be there at the EXACT same time. . . planning to make that our first stop in Epcot on the 21st after lunchtime. . . CHEERS!

People here mostly talk about the margaritas, but the real feature of the bar is their amazing tequila selection. It's a great place to do some tasting if you like tequila. Also, it should be noted that the tapas mentioned in the previous post are not available at very busy times. During peak seasons and the Food & Wine Festival, La Cava serves only drinks and chips and salsa.

Have never been here before but my DH loves loves loves sipping tequila. This is definitely on our list to try now. We will be going in October. Will they not have their tequila bar open then?

Have never been here before but my DH loves loves loves sipping tequila. This is definitely on our list to try now. We will be going in October. Will they not have their tequila bar open then?

The bar will be open, but they do everything they can to encourage turnover during the Food & Wine Festival. They won't let you stand at the bar unless you're ordering your drinks "to go", and there will probably be a wait for a table.

Oh my. . . this thread just keeps getting better. Jalapeño? Is it real hot or is it more jalapeño flavor? We maybe making more than one stop at this place!!!!

The jalapeno margarita is awful. I love jalapeno peppers but could not drink this. I forced myself to drink half and had acid reflux for the rest of the day. The avocado, blood orange and coffee are my favorites.

Like them on facebook or twitter to get discounted margaritas on Mondays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter