Can anyone recommend a hotel in January...close to WDW??

DonnaBelle06

Headed back to WDW Aug 2009!!!!!!
We might be taking a surprise trip...........3rd week of January...........and I'm trying to find a hotel that will help with the budget...but be a GOOD one (free breakfast a bonus). Maybe a suite to separate the kids?

Anyone care to make a recommendation for one 5-10 min away from Disney that is good for a 5 & 7 yr old?

THANKS!
Donna

Hi!

Can you suggest a price range that you are hoping to pay? You'll get more specific suggestions if you give people a rough idea of your budget.

If you want a separate sleeping area for the kids, I would suggest renting a condo for the week. It gives you a full kitchen besides a living room and two bedrooms for the family to enjoy.

I think you should be able to rent a 1-2 bedroom in the $80 per night range for that time period. As an example Hotel Kingdom.com has Cyprus Point Grande Villas for $85.20 per night for that time period.... which is about the same money as Buena Vista Suites (a hotel that includes breakfast) and CPGV is a much prettier resort. I'm sure there are condos & townhouses in the area that could be had for the same or less like in Emerald Island for example, you can get a town home for around $500-$550 for the week that has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Here's one: http://www.vrbo.com/87585

Your last weekend there overlaps with President's Day, and it will be very busy over President's day, so book soon!

Good luck!

Lisa

trying to keep this within budget...under $100 a night....and close to Disney.

Will arrive maybe Jan 18 and depart Jan 23 for home...

Thanks!
Donna

FWIW...

There is an Embassy Suites close to WDW.

It has a 'free' breakfast in the AM and 'free' cocktails in the PM.

Again, FWIW..........

Either MouseSavers or AllEars has specials listed for the Sheraton Vistana Villages and Resorts through December of this year that may interest you.

I am not sure when the January rates come out, but if you sign up for their newsletters you will know about them as soon as they post.

I highly recommend Bonnet Creek (Fairfield now Wyndham). It's closer to the parks than many Disney resorts (in the middle of Disney property). There are some great deals on e-bay (right now showing weeks in October for less than $100/night including tax, etc). You might want to stay there 4 nights if it's pricey during Pres. Week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter