Can anyone pls check AP rates

Westiefan

Earning My Ears
I have called Disney numerous times to check rates and the CM's are just so not helpful I am getting ready to bail on Disney.
I have a BB for AK pool view 4/12-4/17 but want 4/15-4/19 or 4/14 -4/19 or any combo getting me a few nights CL.
I just modified my dates on the BB offer and told the CM I needed two more nights to get me to the 19th but instead of offering to check/look (after spending 10 min on phone with me checking dates) but she was not willing to look so I politely ended the call.
Can anyone check4/14, 4/15-4/19 CL or 4/16-4/19 CL or 4/17... I would take AK, Poly, BC, YC....anything! Sometimes I add a date on the front or end to see what comes up but without access (darn AP expired--so much easier when you have it). I am seriously thinking about Universal. Booking on phone is not easy!
Thank you!

Can anyone check4/14, 4/15-4/19 CL or 4/16-4/19 CL or 4/17

This is confusing to me, so bear with me if I don't understand you correctly. Here's what I found:

Passholder Spring Offer
4/15-4/19
Poly CL TPV: $604.17 average per night + tax
AKL CL standard: $390.95 average per night + tax

4/16-4/19
Poly CL TPV: $613.20 average per night + tax
AKL CL standard: $397.13 average per night + tax

BC and YC show no availability with the AP rate for either of those sets of dates.

Thank you so much for checking -- I really appreciate it! Those were the dates.
I got frustrated with Disney and booked part of my stay with Orbitz for $360 CL and I will probably get the AP to book those dates with Disney.
Thanks again for alleviating my frustration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter