Can anyone offer feedback on Vacation Strategy?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
I was looking to book Bonnet Creek and Vacation Strategy has a much better price than Vacation Upgrades. Has anyone used them recently...and could you tell me how it went? Thanks

There are a few people who have booked VS on the "We Love Bonnet Creek" thread including myself. Some have posted very positive things. However there were a few comments about how the people posting were new users. I have used vacation upgrades twice and can honestly say that Ken & Denise are wonderful. I did book with VS this time for June, as they saved us a considerable amount of money, I would love to hear how anyone elses experience went with Vacation Strategy.

there are a few people who have booked vs on the "we love bonnet creek" thread including myself. Some have posted very positive things. However there were a few comments about how the people posting were new users. I have used vacation upgrades twice and can honestly say that ken & denise are wonderful. I did book with vs this time for june, as they saved us a considerable amount of money, i would love to hear how anyone elses experience went with vacation strategy.

bump:)

Bumping again.....anybody used them recently??

I used VS a few months back for a last minute trip to disney.
Very accomodating and the best rate I could find.
We had absolutely no trouble and will be using them again in the near future.

Thank You! :yay: Glad to hear from someone that has used them recently....and good news too! I appreciate your feedback:thumbsup2

I am also looking to book BC and I got a great quote from VS. I am just waiting to firm up my dates, which should be done this week. Until then I am reading as much as I can about it. So far everything that I have seen has been positive.

I am also looking to book BC and I got a great quote from VS. I am just waiting to firm up my dates, which should be done this week. Until then I am reading as much as I can about it. So far everything that I have seen has been positive.

That is great to hear too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter