Can anyone make a Disney Addict design?

Tiggershunny

Earning My Ears
I have looked through all the wonderful designs but I am looking for something a little different. Maybe a caution sign, hazard sign, warning sign or something with Disney Addict, some sort of saying (I need a 12 step program or anything you can think of), and my name (Tammy). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Those are too cute! I believe my husband will make me use of these.

Your design is great RustyManFan!!

Now, I've made a design too but due to some other work I couldn't upload it. But here it is:

disneyaddict.png

It has a little grunge texture on it.

Download this design

Your design is great RustyManFan!!

Now, I've made a design too but due to some other work I couldn't upload it. But here it is:

disneyaddict.png

It has a little grunge texture on it.

Download this design

Can I just say that this is AWESOME! I'm loving all of the designs. I'm going to go broke on t-shirts. I have to get off this thread. There are 35 of us going on a cruise in October. :yay:

hey RustManFan, I feel the second one is better then the first. Walking Mickey is so cute and looks awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter