Can anyone log in to photopass?

ktlm

DIS Veteran
Once again trying to edit my photos and make my photobook after a total wasted weekend last weekend when the website wasn't working right and then totally crashed. Could log in earlier today, but the editing software was really slow and the photobook software wasn't working. Now when I try to log in it tells me my name and password don't match any in their system. Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble logging in?

Yes, I am having constant problems logging in. Sometimes I am able to get in fine and other times no luck at all!

Yes. I have had problems for the last 2 weeks. Just keep trying. Sometimes it works. Other it doesn't. Very annoying.

I found a trick by accident. It won't let me log in if I pull up the photopass website, but if I go to the Disneyworld website and log in to MDE, then I can click on the photopass option and it takes me to my pictures.

The photobook software is somewhat working today, and I must say they have a ton of new cute backgrounds and stickers. I love that they now have stickers with the park name on it, so I don't have to just write it in text.

I found a trick by accident. It won't let me log in if I pull up the photopass website, but if I go to the Disneyworld website and log in to MDE, then I can click on the photopass option and it takes me to my pictures.

The photobook software is somewhat working today, and I must say they have a ton of new cute backgrounds and stickers. I love that they now have stickers with the park name on it, so I don't have to just write it in text.

That is how I log in now too.

Once again trying to edit my photos and make my photobook after a total wasted weekend last weekend when the website wasn't working right and then totally crashed. Could log in earlier today, but the editing software was really slow and the photobook software wasn't working. Now when I try to log in it tells me my name and password don't match any in their system. Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble logging in?
I've been having the same issue

Will need to try the logging into MDE suggestion

Ditto. Said my username and password were not correct. Wish it would start working soon!

Sorry everyone is having problems. They really need to fix this before the holiday season which will be starting soon.

And thanks for the tip to log in via MDE. I will definitely be doing that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter